LSD - Little Sticky Destroyer [Crowdfunding started]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
paranoiax
Prole

Re: LSD - Little Sticky Destroyer [NEW DEMO]

Post by paranoiax »

Nixola wrote:Regarding web hosting, do you know Altervista? It offers 500 MB of space and 10 GB/month bandwidth for free, it has PHP4 and toggleable PHP5 and mysql, the only downside is that you haveto use an url like "mysite.altervista.org" if you don't want to pay anything... You could use that until you get funded
Web hosting is affordable - no problem ;)
josefnpat wrote:
paranoiax wrote: Why do you need a macbook air (~1000$)? Why not just get a used mac mini for like ~100 from ebay?
That would probably be a good alternative.

Just started our IndieDB Page (although there's not much to see yet)
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

hey man. i checked out your indiedb page (looks cool ^^ ) and downloaded your demo. it doesn't start though cause there's no dlls with it, and when i stick it in my LOVE folder with the dlls, i get the following error: "The procedure entry point ilOriginFunc could not be located in the link library DevIL.dll"

also, how do you start the game? i downloaded the .love from the first post but all i get is a white screen with some funky music...
paranoiax
Prole

Post by paranoiax »

felix24 wrote:hey man. i checked out your indiedb page (looks cool ^^ ) and downloaded your demo. it doesn't start though cause there's no dlls with it, and when i stick it in my LOVE folder with the dlls, i get the following error: "The procedure entry point ilOriginFunc could not be located in the link library DevIL.dll"

also, how do you start the game? i downloaded the .love from the first post but all i get is a white screen with some funky music...
I'm sorry, I accidentally uploaded the wrong file. As soon as an admin on indieDB checked it, the new file will be provided (should be within 1-2 hours).
If you're still facing any problems though, please post your OS and system speccs.
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

paranoiax wrote:
felix24 wrote:hey man. i checked out your indiedb page (looks cool ^^ ) and downloaded your demo. it doesn't start though cause there's no dlls with it, and when i stick it in my LOVE folder with the dlls, i get the following error: "The procedure entry point ilOriginFunc could not be located in the link library DevIL.dll"

I'm sorry, I accidentally uploaded the wrong file. As soon as an admin on indieDB checked it, the new file will be provided (should be within 1-2 hours).
If you're still facing any problems though, please post your OS and system speccs.
works fine now :awesome: it's a fun game. well done!!
paranoiax
Prole

Post by paranoiax »

felix24 wrote:
paranoiax wrote:

works fine now :awesome: it's a fun game. well done!!
Thanks, yours' too ;)

Btw, I added our brandnew announcement trailer in the OP. Check it out now! (/^_^)/
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

paranoiax wrote:Btw, I added our brandnew announcement trailer in the OP. Check it out now! (/^_^)/
looks really cool man :ultrahappy:
LuaWeaver
Party member

Post by LuaWeaver »

Where did you get this music (or did you make it?) so I can give one million thanks to the person who made it.
I love this track, it's addictive! :D
"your actions cause me to infer your ego is the size of three houses" -finley
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

LOOKS AMAZING couldnt have done it better self! smiley to you: :ultrahappy:
qaisjp
Party member

Post by qaisjp »

The trailer is beautiful indeed.
Lua is not an acronym.
WolfNinja2
Party member

Post by WolfNinja2 »

How do I look at your coding? I want to know how to program an user controllable entity and i have no idea where to start.