ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v0.90 is out

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
Muris
Party member

Re: ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v0.90 is out

Post by Muris »

paulclinger wrote:
Muris wrote:I accidentally found a crash bug on 0.90
making a line with

Code: Select all

):something( 
then editing the text something causes a crash. The something can be at least pretty much any alphanumeric thing?
@Muris, thank you for the report! I can't reproduce this issue with the current version (master branch on github). Can you check if the issue is still reproducible for you with the current github version as there were several auto-complete changes (including a fix for a similar issue)? You can clone the repo or simply unzip the archive and run zbstudio from it. Thank you. Paul.
Seems that the issue is fixed already in the git hub version. Also thank you for pointing out that there is github one and even better its precompiled atleast for windows. I really do not like to compile stuff by myself because usually it takes day or two to configure compilers to get things working with something, or maybe that is more an issue with me being noob with c++ and linking things.
paulclinger
Party member

Re: ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v0.90 is out

Post by paulclinger »

> Also thank you for pointing out that there is github one and even better its precompiled atleast for windows.

@Muris, yes, the repository includes precompiled binaries for all platforms, so you can run ZBS after unzippping on all of them. The packaged versions make for convenient as they remove everything not needed and add platform-specific customizations (like OSX version can be installed from a .dmg file). Paul.