[SOLVED] Bad Argument #1 to 'add' Using Tiled Map Editor

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
Trinica
Prole

Re: Bad Argument #1 to 'add' Using Tiled Map Editor

Post by Trinica »

S0lll0s wrote:
Trinica wrote:http://uberstudent.com/phpBB/viewtopic. ... lit=#p2626

So.....it turns out this is probably why I can't do anything. They're upgrading servers for my OS's repositories. Whether or not that's the entire issue is yet to be seen, but I should be able to try again in a few hours. =p
By your error message, It can't be the only issue :/
Well I'm hoping once I can at least perform a simple "sudo apt-get update" I'll be able to figure out the rest.
Trinica
Prole

Post by Trinica »

Okay, my repositories FINALLY came back online today so I installed 0.9.2, but I still receive this error when trying to run the application:

Error
boot.lua:339: conf.lua:2: attempt to index field 'screen' (a nil value)

If I remove the conf.lua file it will run, but the map is off center. Anyone know why my conf.lua file is giving me a fit? It does this in my other love files now as well that were previously not giving me any issues.
Trinica
Prole

Post by Trinica »

Trinica wrote:Okay, my repositories FINALLY came back online today so I installed 0.9.2, but I still receive this error when trying to run the application:

Error
boot.lua:339: conf.lua:2: attempt to index field 'screen' (a nil value)

If I remove the conf.lua file it will run, but the map is off center. Anyone know why my conf.lua file is giving me a fit? It does this in my other love files now as well that were previously not giving me any issues.
Never mind, fixed that one with the documentation. =p

Thanks guys! Just had to install a new version of LOVE. Doh.