My Game Is Broken?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
tentus
Inner party member

Re: My Game Is Broken??

Post by tentus »

Well, for example, in my more polished games I always let players control some options, like fullscreen and whatnot. I save these to the local computer and automatically load them the next time the game is played.
Kurosuke needs beta testers
baconhawka7x
Party member

Re: My Game Is Broken??

Post by baconhawka7x »

No I didn't do anything like that(yet).
baconhawka7x
Party member

Re: My Game Is Broken?[Please help!]

Post by baconhawka7x »

I stopped the problem from happening, but it's still there..it still exists -.-. I just deleted my config file and instead did "love.graphics.setMode" to set the width
bartbes
Sex machine

Re: My Game Is Broken?

Post by bartbes »

I'm pretty sure another game did something wrong, try going to %APPDATA%\love (yes, that is a valid path.. on windows), and removing a conf.lua that may have put itself there.
baconhawka7x
Party member

Post by baconhawka7x »

bartbes wrote:I'm pretty sure another game did something wrong, try going to %APPDATA%\love (yes, that is a valid path.. on windows), and removing a conf.lua that may have put itself there.
That's what I was thinking, but I'm on a mac. And even after deleting half of the things on my computer(and every .love I've ever downloaded) It's still there:p
I tried going to application support(Pretty much the %APPDATA% of a mac) And checking if there were any .loves in there, but there weren't.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

baconhawka7x wrote:That's what I was thinking, but I'm on a mac. And even after deleting half of the things on my computer(and every .love I've ever downloaded) It's still there:p
I tried going to application support(Pretty much the %APPDATA% of a mac) And checking if there were any .loves in there, but there weren't.
You tried looking in /Users/whateverusernameyouhave/Library/Application Support/LOVE/? And it wouldn't be a .love. It would be a conf.lua, like bartbes said.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
baconhawka7x
Party member

Post by baconhawka7x »