Untitled game about shooting falling rectangles.

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Automatik
Citizen

Re: Untitled game about shooting falling rectangles.

Post by Automatik »

jjmafiae wrote:donst work with love 0.9.0
Love 0.9.0 isn't retro-compatible. Try with Love 0.8.0 .
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

jjmafiae wrote:THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS JUST A FACT,ITS NOT WRITTEN TO BE ANY OFFENSIVE AT ALL AND JJMAFIAE DONST TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS MESSAGE CAUSES THANK YOU!

donst work with love 0.9.0

0.9.0 is not fully released yet, so logically, why would someone make a project for an unreleased version? (You could, but it isn't smart)
Plus, 0.9 breaks every 0.8 project. Don't you read?
Last edited by NightKawata on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I view Python for game usage about the same as going fishing with a stick of dynamite. It will do the job but it's big, noisy, you'll probably get soaking wet and you've still got to get the damn fish out of the water." -taylor
veethree
Inner party member

Post by veethree »

jjmafiae wrote:THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS JUST A FACT,ITS NOT WRITTEN TO BE ANY OFFENSIVE AT ALL AND JJMAFIAE DONST TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS MESSAGE CAUSES THANK YOU!

Not sure why i would get offended because you pointed out my game doesn't work with an unreleased version of löve.
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

veethree wrote:

Not sure why i would get offended because you pointed out my game doesn't work with an unreleased version of löve.
bartbes and kawata Gets really really mad on me last time i said that 0.9.0 didnt work with their game and work :3
player_258
Prole

Post by player_258 »

this game is fun :D
sorry if i make any english mistake, not my native language