Plane

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
vladislavbyk
Prole

Plane

Post by vladislavbyk »

A simple game about planes, stars and upgrades!
!! You should unpack the game from archive otherwise saves will not work. !!
latest version (bitbucket repo)
Attachments
plane_b0.3.zip
0.3 beta ^zip
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 207 times
plane_b0.3.tar.bz2
0.3 beta ^tar
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 160 times
Last edited by vladislavbyk on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ananasblau
Prole

Re: Plane

Post by ananasblau »

Not bad at all, climbing is a bit slow for my liking but you've done a great job so far.

Only bug I saw: when flying in the clouds your own contrail is in front of the clouds. At super realistic feature for the clouds would be that you see a small circle around your plane better than the rest.
vladislavbyk
Prole

Post by vladislavbyk »

ananasblau wrote:Not bad at all, climbing is a bit slow for my liking but you've done a great job so far.

Only bug I saw: when flying in the clouds your own contrail is in front of the clouds. At super realistic feature for the clouds would be that you see a small circle around your plane better than the rest.
Thanks! You need to upgrade engine for faster climbing ;) I will fix the bug with contrail later, and maybe small cirle around plane in clouds.
ananasblau
Prole

Post by ananasblau »

ah sorry, i think i've put the circle thing wrong. I meant to make a whole in the clouds where the plane is, kind of give the pilot the chance to see the very near surroundings.
vladislavbyk
Prole

Post by vladislavbyk »

ananasblau wrote:ah sorry, i think i've put the circle thing wrong. I meant to make a whole in the clouds where the plane is, kind of give the pilot the chance to see the very near surroundings.
Yeah, I understood. :)
ArunHaridas
Prole

Post by ArunHaridas »

Almost Nice Game