Background colour

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
azonicrider
Prole

Background colour

Post by azonicrider »

I wish to have a proper background colour. Right now I'm just using a white square to cover the whole background, but I feel like there is a more logical way to change the background colour. Does anyone know the way to do this?
coffee
Party member

Re: Background colour

Post by coffee »

azonicrider wrote:I wish to have a proper background colour. Right now I'm just using a white square to cover the whole background, but I feel like there is a more logical way to change the background colour. Does anyone know the way to do this?
You need to start search that things in Wiki.
https://love2d.org/wiki/love.graphics.s ... roundColor
azonicrider
Prole

Post by azonicrider »

Objection, I searched the wiki, but found nothing. I understand my bad though, I always forget that not everyone spells it "colour" instead of "color".
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

azonicrider wrote:Objection, I searched the wiki, but found nothing. I understand my bad though, I always forget that not everyone spells it "colour" instead of "color".
Ah bad searching decision. Searching only for "background" gives it as the 4th entry to me.
You can also look instead wiki menu at left and directly choose best option.
"What is background color?" "Well it's a graphic thing"... "So... should be here in "love.graphics" menu entry".
Usually a fast way to find related things wanted.
tv_user
Citizen

Post by tv_user »

coffee wrote:You can also look instead wiki menu at left and directly choose best option.
"What is background color?" "Well it's a graphic thing"... "So... should be here in "love.graphics" menu entry".
Usually a fast way to find related things wanted.
:awesome: I do it ALL the time. It's also really helpful to download the wiki build (faster)
Did my comment help/offended you? Use the Karma button!!
LÖVEing each day...