Hey!!

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
Invader
Prole

Re: Hey!!

Post by Invader »

Ah, okay.
Well, do you think you can make an account on Buildism again? You can go one more month and earn their respect, then reveal it's you when your 'sentence' is over. I'd really like to have you back if you can, message me when you get on there that it's you.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

Invader wrote:Ah, okay.
Well, do you think you can make an account on Buildism again? You can go one more month and earn their respect, then reveal it's you when your 'sentence' is over. I'd really like to have you back if you can, message me when you get on there that it's you.
I usually like to welcome new members but since your interest here isn't really Love and I don't the right or rudeness enough to yell a loud GTFO! can't you keep your re-enlist action strictly to private messages and out of the threads?
Franco30557
Prole

Post by Franco30557 »

But Qwerty is good at finding out who people are - And I don't want to ruin my chances of coming back.
I tried to earn back their respect with the 'Darkspine-Thesaurus' account but that failed.
I dunno what I can do. =\
If you read this, you're way too early.
Franco30557
Prole

Post by Franco30557 »

coffee wrote:
I usually like to welcome new members but since your interest here isn't really Love and I don't the right or rudeness enough to yell a loud GTFO! can't you keep your re-enlist action strictly to private messages and out of the threads?
Coffee, if you got a problem with Invader, go on the Internet and complain.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

Franco30557 wrote:
coffee wrote:
Coffee, if you got a problem with Invader, go on the Internet and complain.
I don't have a problem with Invader who instead of you don't know from anywhere. And spite of your friend I like to solve the "problems" in the proper place. I hope it's understandable to you and your friend what he did. He knocked at some forum, entered, didn't even said a simple hi to the present forum and start a off-topic private conversation with you in a public form. He is here cause of LOVE? Don't seem so. Well I'm not sure if someone in the other forum would like that someone from here did the same. Usually this isn't polite at all (anywhere).

I shouldn't care if he came here from another forum to call you back. I don't care if you go back or not. I do care the way you both do that and the kind of spamming message generated. You both have a little button called PM. Solve and keep your problems about that another forum membership private and hidden to us. Please, do it as proof of respect to the rest of forum. This is remember LOVE forum talking related Lua/Love/gaming things not an extension of that other forum. Nothing more to say.
Franco30557
Prole

Post by Franco30557 »

Well, you're on a forum, go on it and complain. Cause I didn't see any rule about what I'm doing.
Nixola
Inner party member

Post by Nixola »

We have no rules, the only thing we should do is to be polite.
lf = love.filesystem
ls = love.sound
la = love.audio
lp = love.physics
lt = love.thread
li = love.image
lg = love.graphics
kikito
Inner party member

Post by kikito »

Nixola wrote:We have no rules, the only thing we should do is to be polite.
And obey.
When I write def I mean function.
Franco30557
Prole

Post by Franco30557 »

Nixola wrote:We have no rules, the only thing we should do is to be polite.
If there are no rules, then I'm free to discuss problems regarding another forum.
Nixola
Inner party member

Post by Nixola »

Yes, but you can do it via PM without annoying or being annoyed by other people. If there are no rules, we are free to tell you to talk via PM... And people here should also follow common sense.
lf = love.filesystem
ls = love.sound
la = love.audio
lp = love.physics
lt = love.thread
li = love.image
lg = love.graphics