Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
nevon
Commander of the Circuloids

Re: Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Post by nevon »

crow wrote:
bartbes wrote:Uh oh.. is that comic sans I detect?
I don't think i used comic sans anywhere where abouts do you think that font is?
In the comments, but no, I don't think that's Comic Sans.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Or I don't know what that font is and I am sure its not comic sans but all editors in the past I used set it just like that its using a Scintilla Editor so its using thats defaults fonts.
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

Obviously fonts aren't my thing :P.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

I myself like that found but I don't use it when making apps I always get told off lol :neko: so I don't use it in a program lol
Sir Kittenface

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Erös:

Here is a simple how to use post.

To change your modules you will find them under game options - Config - Modules in the tree on the left
to edit the value true/false just double click it, this is the same for all the options in the Config section
here you can edit the apps name authors name and things like this.

As you can see from the download link there are 3 icons at the top of the editor your have save to the top left
and on the top right you have run/test and build.

When running/Testing you are running from the included LÖVE 0.7.1 and when you build the .love file you are
running from the preinstalled version on your computer so if you are someone that uses night builds you can still test
along side these builds.

Menu Bar, at this time the menu bar just as the about box's enable as the name says its a alpha and I now need
to let you guys test it out and give feed back :)

When you open the program for the first time it will make the folders needed in your document folder under Love
Projects History/Back up functions will be added in the future also, once you made a new project you can reopen
it via the open option via the first open dialog box.

Download links:
Sir Kittenface

EMB
Citizen

Post by EMB »

Norton gave me Sonar Detection on autorun.exe, so could you please explain what it does.
Also, could you tell me where it self-extracts itself to?
Request Programs
If Linux were a beer, it would be shipped in open barrels so that anybody could piss in it before delivery
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

EMB wrote:Norton gave me Sonar Detection on autorun.exe, so could you please explain what it does.
Also, could you tell me where it self-extracts itself to?
Norton are you kidding me lol, evil evil program lol

But to reply to your post it will dectect that as thats the exe that it runs from it needs that to pass the lua and show you the UI
and where it is extracted to the temp folder for now it wont extract to anywhere when its a installled verson at is till run from
program folder, please don't go picking about my source its as its not open source its closed source freeware thanks.

But I scanned this with my own AV, Avast and my host don't let anyone host virus so I would not spend money to just lose
my hosting lol so believe me it is virus free.
Sir Kittenface

crow
Party member

Post by crow »

EMB I just been reading up and I think Norton as giving you a false reading as the exe packege is encrypted to protect its contect could you please submit a false virus report to your AV please so we can cut this out thanks
Sir Kittenface

RPG
Party member

Post by RPG »

Windows only? Sorrowfully
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

RPG wrote:Windows only? Sorrowfully
It should work in crossfire and wine but I no longer have a linux box to test and crossfire wont work on my mac only 10.4.11
But the games are saved as .love so should work on all OS's the games them self I am guessing.

Sorry I have learning problems so windows is the only thing I can really code on :cry: I know this limits users to windows only
to use my program unless you using emulation :( sorry.
Sir Kittenface