Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
crow
Party member

Re: L Builder Design View

Post by crow »

have people lost interest in this project ? No ideas no posts about anything for sometime and No requests for the pre-alpha I do kind of feel like people was really helpful now they just don't care about this project yes its not a game but come on guys I kind upset with all the work I done now and seems people slowly just dropped the topic.

I might be just over reading in to this but the site as been busy and no post for sometime I kinda do need the ego boost that comes with them posts as i do have learning problems and doing all this hard work and close to releasing a alpha and seems people might not even test it :shock:
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

crow wrote:have people lost interest in this project ? No ideas no posts about anything for sometime and No requests for the pre-alpha I do kind of feel like people was really helpful now they just don't care about this project yes its not a game but come on guys I kind upset with all the work I done now and seems people slowly just dropped the topic.
Probably not. When something is new, people will respond to it, but after that, you will have to keep coming up with new things to make them come back. It's not that they lose interest necessarily, just that there are other things also demanding their attention.

(Also, please remember to use punctuation!)
crow wrote:I might be just over reading in to this but the site as been busy and no post for sometime I kinda do need the ego boost that comes with them posts as i do have learning problems and doing all this hard work and close to releasing a alpha and seems people might not even test it :shock:
Well, that's the risk everyone always has. I can give you one tip: release early, release often. It's not guaranteed to work, but it helps.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Robin wrote:
crow wrote:have people lost interest in this project ? No ideas no posts about anything for sometime and No requests for the pre-alpha I do kind of feel like people was really helpful now they just don't care about this project yes its not a game but come on guys I kind upset with all the work I done now and seems people slowly just dropped the topic.
Probably not. When something is new, people will respond to it, but after that, you will have to keep coming up with new things to make them come back. It's not that they lose interest necessarily, just that there are other things also demanding their attention.

(Also, please remember to use punctuation!)
crow wrote:I might be just over reading in to this but the site as been busy and no post for sometime I kinda do need the ego boost that comes with them posts as i do have learning problems and doing all this hard work and close to releasing a alpha and seems people might not even test it :shock:
Well, that's the risk everyone always has. I can give you one tip: release early, release often. It's not guaranteed to work, but it helps.
I just new you was going to post man thanks :megagrin: I hope to release in a few days and thanks it might no work but its sure is a good tip. I think since the app as now changed name and the topic is not coming soon but released do you think its a good idea to start a fresh topic ?

Thanks your posts so fair have been helpful and so kind like a few others sorry if I over reacted little :emo:
Sir Kittenface

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

crow wrote:I just new you was going to post man thanks :megagrin: I hope to release in a few days and thanks it might no work but its sure is a good tip. I think since the app as now changed name and the topic is not coming soon but released do you think its a good idea to start a fresh topic ?
Probably not. You can change the topic title, though, by changing your first post in the thread. But making a new threads for old topics might not be taken the right way by some people. ;)
crow wrote:Thanks your posts so fair have been helpful and so kind like a few others sorry if I over reacted little :emo:
No problem, I can see where you were coming from.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Are ok I did not know you could change the topic name :) I will do that when I have the download ready :)

Thanks Robin
Sir Kittenface

bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

In general not getting any replies doesn't mean there's no interest, I have been watching this myself for instance, but I haven't posted before (or have I? not too often anyway).
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

bartbes wrote:In general not getting any replies doesn't mean there's no interest, I have been watching this myself for instance, but I haven't posted before (or have I? not too often anyway).
I guess I just let my feelings run off little :shock: But I really hope to get a download done in the next few days just a few fixs to do before the alpha is
ready for just to make to make a few things little more easier for the people to test :) then I hope people will hammer it to death so I can get some nice
bug reports hehe.
:ultrahappy:
Sir Kittenface

crow
Party member

Post by crow »

LÖVE Version 0.0.7.1
Well for a good week or two of posting about a Alpha download for my work and I think I am ready for the download so here we are :P

So here we have the Opening Dialong:
OpenDialog.png
OpenDialog.png (8.54 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
Main App:
IDE.png
IDE.png (71.46 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
How to use:
Controlls.png
Controlls.png (7.91 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
1 = Save
2 = Run/Test
3 = Build .Love file

Download links:

Note:
This is a run anywhere version but the full version will be a install version as this version is stuck with 0.7.1 run/test option on the alpha
can not update this version, you can use build do use whatever you have installed, also remember the there is a Autoplay Media logo at when
closing the program, this does not mean they made it or anything just means I used there windows binary s to build it as they have a good object
and frame set of functions way better then I could offer using something like wxlua.

Please reply with ideas what could make it better, or just ideas you like to see in it, also when you post a bug please give full details also with a screen
shot without these I wont be able to know what is broken or whats not broken.
Last edited by crow on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Sir Kittenface

bartbes
Sex machine

Re: Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Post by bartbes »

Uh oh.. is that comic sans I detect?
crow
Party member

Re: Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Post by crow »

bartbes wrote:Uh oh.. is that comic sans I detect?
I don't think i used comic sans anywhere where abouts do you think that font is?
Sir Kittenface