Love randomly stops drawing?

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
DaKillerBear1
Prole

Love randomly stops drawing?

Post by DaKillerBear1 »

I am running a simple network test (I wan't to learn more about networking) and when I run the client everything is normal. Until a few seconds (like 6-10 seconds) in, It just stops drawing. After a few more seconds two white-ish arrows apear in the upper left corner forming a circle. I think it may have to do with trying to draw to much, since this happned on another one of my projects (However that has stopped now on my other one, don't know what I did). Does anyone know what is happening?? I would like all the help I can get :)
zorg
Party member

Re: Love randomly stops drawing?

Post by zorg »

Hi there!
Do post your code, either a link to a github or some other repository, or upload a .love file so we can help you. :3
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
DaKillerBear1
Prole

Post by DaKillerBear1 »

I just ripped the code straight from a tutorial on the love wiki, here: Client (Which uses love2d) https://love2d.org/wiki/Tutorial:Networ ... -TheClient and the Server (Which is just std. lua) https://love2d.org/wiki/Tutorial:Networ ... -TheServer

I think it might have something to do with the new Löve update, but I'm not sure
pgimeno
Party member

Post by pgimeno »

Can you post a snapshot? A first guess is it's driver-related.