Intro Credits

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
jasper.davis
Prole

Intro Credits

Post by jasper.davis »

Hey so I wanted to give some credit where it's Due and have an opening credit that promotes Löve. I think it came out alright in truth. I'm just going to leave this here so anyone else who wants to can put this in their game. hope you like it. :megagrin:

--Edit--
I attempted to make it look alittle more attractive, textwise and added a new text. since the Löve logo font is actually graphically made and not a font at all, I wasn't able to find it. so instead I replaced it with another font I downloaded. It looked like a good place-holder font. I also added to logic system for it to draw the intro and jump into the game, with a game placeholder put inside as well.
Attachments
Introv1.1.love
Updated, nicer Version
(55.02 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
LöveIntro.love
first Intro credit for the Löve Engine
(16.84 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Last edited by jasper.davis on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germanunkol
Party member

Re: Intro Credits

Post by Germanunkol »

I do like it.
The fade-in of the logo looks really nice. But I don't like the colour of the font, nor the font... I think it might be nice if the font color and type would be the same as used for the ö in the logo.
trAInsported - Write AI to control your trains
Bandana (Dev blog) - Platformer featuring an awesome little ninja by Micha and me
GridCars - Our jam entry for LD31
Germanunkol.de
jasper.davis
Prole

Re: Intro Credits

Post by jasper.davis »

Germanunkol wrote:I do like it.
The fade-in of the logo looks really nice. But I don't like the colour of the font, nor the font... I think it might be nice if the font color and type would be the same as used for the ö in the logo.
Thank you. I wasn't actually sure how to make it have a nicer font in truth. it's also defragmented alittle more than I wanted due to size change. I'll definitely work on getting the font right though. you can bet on it.