Bow Quest Adventure Hero

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Ranguna259
Party member

Re: Bow Quest Adventure Hero

Post by Ranguna259 »

And boom, I just love this :crazy:
Whe a dev drops the source everyone just comes up and scavenges throught every bit of the code :rofl:

Including me, your collision code has the same bug as mine and lot's of others, if the player direction is right or left and you are jumping and then collide into a platform and the player is a little out of the platform you are teleported the the opposite side of the platform of the direction you were going..
I still can't find a fix for that

FREE CODE EVERYONE ! :P

EDIT: Holy cow, the music is awesome, I really like the art work and the movement of the player, the particles are cool but they can get a little better
LoveDebug- A library that will help you debug your game with an on-screen fully interactive lua console, you can even do code hotswapping :D

Check out my twitter.
baconhawka7x
Party member

Re: Bow Quest Adventure Hero

Post by baconhawka7x »

IAsep-TrixI wrote:May I use your music in my platformer?
As long as "Pledge" (My music Alias:P) is given credit:D
Ranguna259 wrote:And boom, I just love this :crazy:
Whe a dev drops the source everyone just comes up and scavenges throught every bit of the code :rofl:

Including me, your collision code has the same bug as mine and lot's of others, if the player direction is right or left and you are jumping and then collide into a platform and the player is a little out of the platform you are teleported the the opposite side of the platform of the direction you were going..
I still can't find a fix for that

FREE CODE EVERYONE ! :P

EDIT: Holy cow, the music is awesome, I really like the art work and the movement of the player, the particles are cool but they can get a little better
Thanks for all of the feedback :ultrahappy: