A Simple KeyPress Music Game(一个简单的音乐按键游戏)

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
bg2013
Prole

A Simple KeyPress Music Game(一个简单的音乐按键游戏)

Post by bg2013 »

中文:大家好,我来自中国,这是我第一个love2d的程序,是个简单的小游戏,或许能为一些新手写程序提供帮助。该程序断断续续耗时几个月完成的,大家可以打开源码看,源码没多少注释,因为比较直观,但愿不至于糟糕得让人看得郁闷。注意,因为音乐素材超过了10MB,所以分包上传了,下载后请将两个音乐包内的文件解压到music文件夹。可以通过key-corn520@163.com或者到我的博客:blog.key-corn520@163.com交流。我的英文不是那么酷,所以平时很少逛本论坛。 :3

EN:Hello,everyone,I'm from China,this is my first post with my first love2d program,it's a simple and small game,may help the rookies to commence。This prgram finished in a periodic process,and the source codes with seldom comments,and I think it's pretty straightforward,but hope not so bad that make things hateful.Cause of the reason of upload maximum allowed size,I part the music materials into two,so after you download,you should release them in the "music" folder.Glad to receive any emails:key-corn520@163.com.Or just come to my blog:key-corn520.blog.163.com
.Anyway,my EN is not so cooooool,that makes me alway hide in this forum. :3

music materials:
musicpart_1.zip
musicpart_1
(6.45 MiB) Downloaded 1218 times
musicpart_2.zip
(4.28 MiB) Downloaded 1063 times
codes and others:
bloodpiano.zip
(366.1 KiB) Downloaded 1628 times
I left nothing except my love
Jimanzium
Party member

Re: A Simple KeyPress Music Game(一个简单的音乐按键游戏)

Post by Jimanzium »

I didn't understand when I was suppose to press the each key, the interface was too confusing. What was the yellow bar? It seemed to go up and down randomly. "asdfghjkl" Is a bit much to keep track of aswell. Also, if you could post the menu in English so I know what I was doing it would be helpful :) Nice music, just everything needs a little work to pull it all together.
adnzzzzZ
Party member

Post by adnzzzzZ »

This was not that bad. As someone who really likes playing these types of games it's nice to see one made with LÖVE. My main question is: why aren't the keys bound to their "lanes"? But otherwise you got timings + music right, which is certainly the hardest part of this, so good job!
Jimanzium wrote:I didn't understand when I was suppose to press the each key, the interface was too confusing. What was the yellow bar? It seemed to go up and down randomly. "asdfghjkl" Is a bit much to keep track of aswell. Also, if you could post the menu in English so I know what I was doing it would be helpful :) Nice music, just everything needs a little work to pull it all together.
The yellow bar is your HP. In these types of games usually if you hit the correct key at the right time your HP goes up and if you miss it goes down. In this case it works the other way around and if the HP bar reaches the right side of the screen you die.
bg2013
Prole

Post by bg2013 »

Jimanzium wrote:I didn't understand when I was suppose to press the each key, the interface was too confusing. What was the yellow bar? It seemed to go up and down randomly. "asdfghjkl" Is a bit much to keep track of aswell. Also, if you could post the menu in English so I know what I was doing it would be helpful :) Nice music, just everything needs a little work to pull it all together.
Er......menu in the English?sorry,the game is not much text within,so I did'nt think that. :shock:
bg2013
Prole

Post by bg2013 »

adnzzzzZ wrote:This was not that bad. As someone who really likes playing these types of games it's nice to see one made with LÖVE. My main question is: why aren't the keys bound to their "lanes"? But otherwise you got timings + music right, which is certainly the hardest part of this, so good job!
The yellow bar is your HP. In these types of games usually if you hit the correct key at the right time your HP goes up and if you miss it goes down. In this case it works the other way around and if the HP bar reaches the right side of the screen you die.
Tks for explaining. :cool: